Thursday, October 2, 2008

Everyday

Everyday I have to remind myself that I can. I can learn, I can grow, I can do God's will. I just have to choose to do it. I make the choice to wallow in sorrow or stand up to the challenge and work through the pain. I'm learning about myself. I am learning that to be truly happy I have to be able to present myself to the world on my own 2 feet. I can not find my happiness in being a wife or a mother. Those are jobs I have and mostly enjoy, but it's not WHO I am. It's not why I am on this earth. God has given me challenge and it's time I stop being afraid to accept it. Now that fear is not what I see, I can see what HE wants for me. amazing it's taken me 41 years to get to this place. What a lot of wasted time being scared..... I refuse to let my daughter follow in my steps. I will show her the right way to live life

1 comment:

C2 said...

We are slow learners, eh? It took me 39 years BUT what matters is that we realize it NOW. Don't be too hard on yourself and listen to God's voice. He will never lead you astray! :)