Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Learning!!!!

God commands that we be holy. It's repeated constantly throughout the Bible. - Not a revelation to me. But what I learned this morning and MUST implement into my life this moment and every moment from now on is. Jesus said in Matthew 15:17-20 "Don't you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body?But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart,and these make a man 'unclean." For out of the hear come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what make a man "unclean'; but eating with unwashed hands does not make him 'unclean' " What we say, what comes out of our hearts- must be holy to glorify God. I can't let Satan fill my heart with hurt and anger. I can't let him steal my peace. Those thoughts must be pushed away so I can be filled with faith, hope, love and compassion and share that for God's glory.

1 comment:

C2 said...

Amen..... I believe our mind is a battlefield and if we constantly fight off the devil, we will only make room for Christ.... :)