Friday, January 16, 2009

A New Year A New Focus

This is as good as time as any to get on the right road. Financially, spiritually, physically, emotionally. It's going to be a tough journey, but nothing like Moses did. It's going to require sacrifices, but nothing like Job did. I started during last year to make some changes. I have a little momentum to start the new year. I know I won't get it all right. I will stumble, have bad days. But everyday starts a new day. A day to be better focused on the goals at hand. I feel a lot of changes coming this year and they are all going to be coming from within me. How exciting is that?? I can't change those around me all I can do is change myself. I'm done living life the way I have been. It's not getting me where I feel God wants me to be. I only have one life to get it right and I'm running out of time. It's time to get out of my comfort zone and get to it. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

C2 said...

You can't control anyone but yourself. I love the new YOU!