Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm holding on!!!!!!!!

Somedays the road is bumpier than others, but I know the Lord is always by my side. I've become better at having patience for the situation I'm in and knowing there is a purpose behind it. I try to learn from them instead of wishing them away. (I still wish sometimes) I know this is a difficult road I am on now, but it's not as rough as a lot of people travel. I am growing and becoming stronger. I know that is what God wants for me. I enjoy the physical growth this path He's leading me down. I have never felt so strong. I've had 4 good workouts the last 4 days. I'm hurt'in but I'm not complaining.
I want to live life with no more regrets. I have so many regrets. I have made mistake after mistake. sometimes it's the same mistake over and over again. I finally feel like maybe I have learned some lessons and I am on the right road for a change. I am eager to see what the next year brings. I may be single again, I may be very happily married. I know where ever I am, I will be happy. I trust in God that He will lead me where He wants me to go. He will love me and never leave me.
I know I frustrate those around me who think I should do this or do that. I value their feelings. I know they love me and want me to be happy. But I know that I have to do what I feel is right. I have to make my choices so that I no longer live with regrets. So to all those out there - thanks for your unending support and love. I am ok.

1 comment:

C2 said...

YOU have to do what YOU think is best for YOU, not what others think, including me! :) You know I love you regardless of the decisions you make in your life and will be here for you! :)

Glad to hear you are working out Sweet Pea!

Love you!