Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful

Thanksgiving is next week and I have been thinking about all of the blessings God has given me. -not the usual gifts like family, friends, home. I am thankful for the challenges He gives to me. I know the Lord only gives us what we can handle and I have learned that He has faith in me. He could make my life a walk in the park but He doesn't. He knows that the only way for me to experience all that's available in this life is to give me obstacles to overcome. Exercising makes us stronger. Struggles, challenges-addictions, handicaps whatever you chose to call them- they are all exercises from God. They are the opportunities to make us better, stronger. I am thankful that God loves me enough to help me grow. ( I am also thankful for my wonderful family and friends) =-)

1 comment:

C2 said...

I am thankful for you my "bestest" friend! :)

Love you!