Friday, March 27, 2009

God is Great


Everyday I see the beauty He has created . Sometimes I forget to say thank you. God is blessing me more and more everyday. Tonight I have a kitchen full of giggling girls. I am thankful. Last night I found a group that will help me grow in my dependence on God. Today I had the opportunity to climb a mountian.

Tomorrow I will get to work and worship and fellowship. God is great. and when I keep my eyes on Him, I can see that. I can see the blessings He is sending my way. I am so excited. Life is difficult. Hiking is difficult. Learning is difficult. Stretching your muscles is difficult. - But not impossible, and SO worth the effort. The rewards outway the pain.

2 comments:

C2 said...

I couldn't agree more honey! Life isn't always easy but if we keep our eyes fully on the coach, He will provide all of our needs! :)

xoxo

C2 said...

You need to update your blog! Just sayin! ;)